Saturday, June 13, 2009
THE PHARMACEUTICAL/PETROCHEMICAL CARTEL AND THE NUREMBERG TRIALS: HISTORY TRAGICALLY REPEATS ITSELF...
Nuremberg Trials: Big Pharma's Crimes Against Humanity
by: Gabriel Donohoe, citizen journalist
October 18, 2008
(NaturalNews) After World War Two, scores of suspected Nazi war criminals were prosecuted by the Allies in the Palace of Justice in the city of Nuremberg, the birth-place of the Nazi Party. The defendants were drawn not just from the military, but also from medical, judicial, administrative, industrial, and other sectors of the German war machine.
Among the industrial prisoners charged with crimes against humanity were 24 managers of IG Farben, an organization without whom, according to U.S. Chief Prosecutor Telford Taylor, the Second World War would not have been possible.
In 1925, IG Farben, Interessengemeinschaft Farben, (Association of Common Interests), became a powerful cartel of German chemical and pharmaceutical companies such as Bayer (the aspirin manufacturer), BASF, AGFA, and Hoechst (now known as Aventis.) By 1933, the IG Farben group had become the largest chemical and pharmaceutical corporation in the world. And even today, although it doesn't use the name IG Farben, its companies remain the most powerful transnationals on the planet in pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and agro-chemicals.
The IG Farben cartel was crucial to the Nazi war effort by supplying synthetic fuel, rubber, and other chemicals. They also manufactured Zyklon-B, the nerve gas used to kill millions at the concentration camps of Auschwitz, Birkenau and elsewhere. The cartel, later known as the Devil's Chemists, used unwilling inmates of the concentration camps as slave labourers and guinea pigs to test chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and vaccines. Tens of thousands died, and those who became too ill to be of any use were murdered in the gas chambers.
IG Farben worked closely with the Nazi regime and the SS and were perhaps the most important dynamic in driving the Nazi war machine, donating some 80 million Reichsmarks in return for chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries seized from occupied countries. Yet they could not have gotten to a position of such power without huge investment from John D. Rockefeller and his Standard Oil Company. Together with Rockefeller they set up a company called Standard IG Farben.
Although he knew it would be used for war purposes, Rockefeller was able to organize a shipment of 500 tons of tetraethyl lead to IG Farben in 1938 which the Luftwaffe needed for aviation fuel. Amazingly, a year later, with war about to break out, he supplied them with up to 20 million dollars of tetraethyl lead which directly enabled Hitler to start the War by attacking Poland and France.
Even as late as 1942 he supplied the Nazis with oil diverted through Switzerland and refuelled German submarines in the Channel Islands. When charged under the "Trading With The Enemy" Act, Rockefeller got away with a 'slap on the wrist' (5,000 dollar fine) when President Roosevelt abruptly halted the investigation at the behest of the War Department. (The unpatriotic Rockefeller had threatened to stop supplying the U.S. with crucial supplies of war-time oil.)
IG Farben went on to build the largest industrial complex in Europe at Auschwitz to manufacture chemicals and explosives for the German war effort. The venture was financed by Deutsche Bank to the tune of almost one billion Reichsmarks. This complex, known as IG Auschwitz, covered some 24 square kilometers including the Auschwitz concentration camp from which it drew on a huge pool of slave labour. IG Farben directors were instrumental in turning this huge complex into the largest extermination camp in human history.
On a number of occasions, when orders were given by the Allies to bomb the complex, Rockefeller used his influence through John J. McCloy, Assistant Secretary of War (who was a former legal counselor to IG Farben), to cancel the bombing raids, much to the chagrin of some of the Allied commanders. Furthermore, not one bomb fell on IG Farben's Headquarters back in Germany, at Frankfurt. Astounding, at a time when German industrial cities were widely bombed and pulverized, including Frankfurt itself.
At the Nuremberg Trials, 24 of the IG Farben directors and other industrialists were charged with genocide, slavery, and other crimes against humanity. Many of these unscrupulous villains would later play a key role in reinstating several IG Farben companies as huge players in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry not only in Germany but also throughout Europe and the United States. And several of these former Nazis would be pivotal in devising a pan-European trade association which has now evolved into the European Union.
Dr. Fritz ter Meer, a director of IG Farben who was directly involved in developing the nerve gas, Zyklon-B, which killed millions of Jews, was sentenced to seven years in prison but was released after four years through the intervention of Rockefeller and J.J. McCloy, then U.S. High Commissioner for Germany. An unrepentant Fritz ter Meer, guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity, returned to work in Bayer where he served as Chairman for more than 10 years, until 1961.
This same ter Meer, a convicted Nazi war criminal, went on to become one of the initiators of the Codex Alimentarius Commission in 1962, an organization that was nurtured by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), and latterly the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Codex Alimentarius, supposedly set up to protect the health of consumers and ensure fair practices in the food trade, is in reality extremely hostile to the world's vitamin, supplement, and natural food industries and seems determined to destroy them. Codex is controlled by Big Pharma whose only raison d'être is to promote disease and sell more pharmaceuticals.
Karl Wurster, chairman of the IG Farben company, Degesch, which manufactured the Zyklon-B nerve gas, was charged as a war criminal but was somehow acquitted. He later served as CEO of BASF of 13 years, until 1974.
Hans Globke co-authored the anti-Jewish Nuremberg Race Laws and was responsible for writing the new laws of the Greater European Reich in Nazi-occupied countries. After the War, Globke became a minister in Chancellor Konrad Adenauer's government and served from 1949 to 1963. He was free of any parliamentary supervision and controlled the Secret Service. He was also directly involved in plotting with the oil and drug cartel on how to take over and control European markets within the newly constructed European Economic Community (EEC), fore-runner of the current European Union (EU).
Walter Hallstein was a prominent Nazi law professor who stated in 1939: One of the most important laws (in occupied European countries) is the 'Protection Law of German Blood and Honor'. This Nazi "blood and honor" lawyer was instrumental in creating the European Union's basic structure and became the first head of the European Commission, an executive body adroitly designed to rule Europe without any interference from democratic control. This absence of democracy is quite evident in Brussels especially today. In 1957, Chancellor Adenauer and Hallstein signed the first European Treaty in Rome.
[Much of the information here on IG Farben has come from Dr. Matthias Rath, a tireless campaigner for health freedom and the scourge of Big Pharma. Dr. Rath, under the Freedom of Information Act, has managed to obtain tens of thousands of IG Farben documents from the War Crimes Tribunal that had been kept secret for six decades and has posted them on his website. See (www.profit-over-life.org) , also (http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/) . These are incredible sites –- you'll spend hours there! Check out articles on Codex Alimentarius, the Pharmaceutical Industry, and Dr. Rath's series of Open Letters to the New York Times.]
The domination by the pharmaceutical industry of current medical practice and their insidious influence on government legislation is a direct legacy of IG Farben and the Nazi war criminals who ran the original cartel.
Crimes are still being committed today on such a massive scale that millions of people have died since World War Two and millions more are being poisoned daily by these monsters. It is impossible in this short article to list all the horrendous criminality of Big Pharma, Big Food, Big Biotech, and their political henchmen but the following paragraphs provide some examples of the death and mayhem they cause.
In a recent report authored by Dr. Gary Null, Dr. Carolyn Dean, et al, (http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2004...) some 780,000 Americans are killed by their doctors or by the medical system each year. 106,000 of these die from properly prescribed medicine in properly prescribed doses and over two million people are hospitalised because of adverse effects from taking these FDA-approved prescription drugs.
The directors of the companies who manufacture these drugs well know the harm they cause but do all they can to keep such adverse information from the public. These gangsters are driven by greed and profit; they couldn't care less about people's health or their lives. A good example is the scandal of Vioxx, a drug that was kept on the market even though it was known to cause heart attacks. Vioxx is believed to have killed between 50,000 and 70,000 people. Other dangerous drugs include Baycol, Bextra, Celebrex, and the list goes on...
Big Pharma is involved in rigging drug trials, ghostwriting the reports of "independent" researchers, bribing politicians, doctors, and scientists, and hiding reports unfavourable to their drugs. One particularly nasty example of collusion that appeared recently on NaturalNews.com was the case of Dr. Biederman of Harvard University who advocated mind-altering drugs for children while being secretly paid off 1.6 million dollars from the drug companies, (http://www.naturalnews.com/023408.html) .
And to maintain their markets, Big Pharma is very active in suppressing vitamins, minerals, and natural health foods. They also suppress any information on natural health and are energetically assisted in this by their friends in the FDA and other government bodies. They are helped by colluding politicians who push through legislation to favour big corporations and they remain unchallenged by mainstream media who have a deeper affinity for advertising revenue than for people's health.
Big Food poisons us with chemical additives, preservatives, colourings, flavourings, trans fats and other harmful ingredients. The effects of these deadly additives are well known and documented; aspartame, MSG, sodium benzoate, potassium bromate, sodium nitrite, and thousands more. It's no wonder most of us are sick, and we're getting sicker.
Governments turn a blind eye to crimes of toxicity and actively promote the dumping of fluoride and chlorine in our water, the use of mercury in vaccines and in dentistry, and to a host of other criminal acts committed in the pretext of advancing public health.
Again with government complicity, Big Biotech poisons us with Genetically Modified crops in a plot to own the patents to the very food that's nourished us for hundreds of thousands of years. GM crops pose one of the greatest threats to our health and survival on this planet. No one really knows what effects this frankenfood will have on us or future generations. GM food is currently suspected as a cause of Morgellon's Disease.
And what kind of a warped, evil mind would invent a "terminator" seed that is designed to become sterile when the plants are harvested so that the farmer is forced to buy more seeds from these already mega-rich corporations. What if these terminator seeds infiltrated the crops across the world?
The activities of Big Pharma, Big Food, and Big Biotech are well known to subscribers of NaturalNews.com and can be found by the Search facility on this website.
Now it is time to say, "Enough!"
This unmitigated evil must end. Those responsible must be stopped and made to answer for their crimes. We need to revisit Nuremberg and finish the job that was begun there some 60 years ago.
I propose compiling a record of all the people from the above-mentioned industries, mass media, politics, government regulation bodies, finance, and from wherever appropriate, and entering them in a register along with their observed crimes against humanity. This register would be presented as a prosecution document when the day of reckoning comes. These individuals are acting against the health interests of the people of this planet and must be dealt with accordingly.
When a name and a crime goes on the list, that person should be put on notice so that they can't say they were unaware of their crime or that they were just "following orders". This will also give them a chance to repudiate their crime and to join the ranks of the promoters of natural health and freedom of choice.
This book of records might become known as "The Nuremberg List" and widely publicized so that it quickly enters the public consciousness. Soon, the very mention of "The Nuremberg List" -- unlike "Schindler's List" which offered hope and salvation -- would instill fear of liability and punishment into those who persist in poisoning their fellow man. Perhaps a respected organization like Natural News might agree to compiling such a list.
Dr. Matthias Rath has already started things rolling by instigating proceedings against some of these corporate criminals. In June, 2003, Dr. Rath's Foundation lodged formal charges against those special interests behind the pharmaceutical 'business with disease' at the International Criminal Court (ICC) in the Hague, the Nederlands. The ICC is the premier world court for cases of genocide and other crimes against humanity.
Dr. Rath said, "We are convinced that one day soon these charges will form the basis for an international tribunal at the ICC that will shadow the scope of the Nuremberg Pharma Tribunal of 1947/48."
Among those charged are George W. Bush, Tony Blair, Dick Cheyney, Donald Rumsfeld, and other members of the Republican administration. Also cited are executives of the pharma/chemical/oil industries, mainstream media, financial institutions, and other culpable people. ( You can download a copy of the complaint at the following link:
Dr. Rath should be congratulated for his efforts and assisted in every way possible.
Let this be the beginning of the end for corporate tyranny and let good health and fair play prevail on this beautiful but defiled planet of ours.
LETTER OF COMPLAINT TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT AGAINST THE PHARMACEUTICAL & PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND GENOCIDE.
THE PHARMACEUTICAL/PETROCHEMICAL CARTEL AND THE NUREMBERG TRIALS: HISTORY TRAGICALLY REPEATS ITSELF...
IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD
Complaint Against Genocide and Other Crimes Against Humanity Committed in Connection With The Pharmaceutical 'Business With Disease' And The Recent War Against Iraq
Below are excerpts and a copy of a complaint addressed to the International Criminal Court by Dr Matthias Rath against the petrochemical/pharmaceutical industry for Crimes Against Humanity & Genocide.
Dr. Rath is an outspoken advocate for patient rights and for free access to natural health worldwide. His advocacy continues to be instrumental in preventing a global ban on natural health therapies on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry. To protect their global market of patented drugs, this industry is seeking a global ban on preventive and therapeutic health information in relation to natural, non-patentable therapies by abusing the United Nations “Codex Alimentarius” (Food Standard) Commission ( Research “Codex Alimentarius” and see his website for more info on his work at: www4.dr-rath-foundation.org)
The charges presented in this complaint relate to two main fields of crime:
1) Genocide and other crimes against humanity committed in connection with the pharmaceutical business with disease.
2) Crimes of war and aggression and other crimes against humanity committed in connection with the recent war against Iraq and the international escalation towards a world war.
These two fields of crime are directly related and connected by one factor: They are committed in the name and interest of the same corporate investment groups (petro-chemical/pharmaceutical industry) and their political stakeholders.
Throughout the 20th century, the pharmaceutical industry was built and organized with the goal of controlling healthcare systems around the world by systematically replacing natural, non-patentable therapies with patentable and therefore profitable synthetic drugs.
The driving force of this investment industry was the Rockefeller Group. They already controlled more than 90% of the petrochemical business in the United States at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century and they were looking for new global investment opportunities. Another investment group active in this field was formed around the Rothschild financial group.
The accused are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of people who continue to die from cardiovascular disease, cancer and other diseases that could have been prevented and largely eliminated long ago. The petrochemical/pharmaceutical industry delivers products that merely allevier diseases that could have been prevented and largely eliminated long ago, while promoting the underlying disease as a precondition for its future business.
The lives of 6 billion people and the economies of most countries in the world are held hostage by the criminal practices of this industry.
Historic Precedent For This Complaint
The Nuremberg War Tribunal against executives of the pharmaceutical/petrochemical cartel IG- Farben
More than half a century ago, the Nuremberg War Tribunal took place against the executives of the IG Farben Corporation, the largest pharmaceutical-petrochemical cartel in pre-world-war Europe (that financed Hitler and produced the gas used in the gas chambers in the Nazi concentration camps). The Nuremberg War Tribunal brought to justice those responsible for the Second World War and set the precedent for international prosecution of war crimes and ultimately the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague.
Unbeknown to most people today, the Nuremberg War Tribunal did not only sentence the political and military leaders, but also the corporate executives who brought Hitler to power. 24 executives and managers of IG Farben were indicted in this War Tribunal. US chief prosecutor Telford Taylor stated in his opening statement: “The indictment accuses these men of mature responsibility for visiting upon mankind the most devastating and catastrophic war in human history. It accuses them of wholesale, enslavement, plunder and murder. These are terrible charges.”
And he continued, “These accused corporate executives, not the Nazi lunatics are the principal war criminals. If their crimes are not brought to the daylight and they are not punished, they will commit even larger crimes in the future than Hitler could ever have committed.”
Now, half a century later, the charges in this complaint, are strikingly similar:
Specific evidence is presented that the accused are responsible for deliberately maintaining and expanding diseases, purposefully causing new diseases as well as expanding the use of drugs once registered for one disease to as many other diseases as possible.
The following persons from the political and military sectors of different countries are accused:
1. George Walker Bush, U.S. President. He is the main political executor of the interests of the pharmaceutical/petrochemical cartel. He is the main political executor of the war crimes against Iraq and the other crimes of this complaint.
2. Anthony Charles Lynton (“Tony”) Blair, Prime Minister of the U.K. He is the political head and executor for himself as well as an accomplice of George Bush in committing the crimes listed in this complaint.
3. Richard Bruce (“Dick”) Cheney, U.S. Vice President. Cheney was the chief executive officer of the oil service provider Haliburton & Company from Dallas, Texas. After the conquest of Iraq, Haliburton became the key company for the economic plundering of Iraq under the pretence of reconstruction.
4. Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense. Rumsfeld was Chief Executive Officer of several biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, among others the pharma-concern G. D. Searle, today part of Pharmacia. For several decades, he had the role of strategic organizer of the pharmaceutical “business with disease”. He received several awards of the pharmaceutical industry. Beside George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld was one of the main instigators of the war of aggression against Iraq.
5. John Ashcroft, U.S. Attorney General at the time of the Iraq war. He was one of the strategists of the so-called Homeland Security Act, one of the organizational instruments by which the accused are systematically curtailing civil rights in the U.S. He was responsible for protectionist legislation that would essentially grant immunity to the pharmaceutical industry from being held responsible for their crimes in the U.S. He was replaced as Attorney General by Alberto Gonzales in February 2005.
6. Tom Ridge, Secretary of Homeland Security at the time of the Iraq war, an accomplice of John Ashcroft in cementing the political and economic control of the accused with the purpose to continue their unscrupulous business with disease and other crimes by systematically curtailing civil rights in the U.S. He was replaced by Michael Chertoff in February 2005.
7. Condoleezza Rice, U.S. Security Advisor at the time of the Iraq war and in February 2005 appointed to head the Department of State. She is a former director of the petrochemical concern Chevron and was instrumental in promoting the war of aggression of the accused.
8. Jacob Zuma Deputy President of South Africa and also of the African National Congress, the ruling party. Deputy President Zuma considers that nutrition is not a substitute for appropriate HIV and Aids treatment
9. Ben Turok African National Congress Member of Parliament for the constituency of Muizenberg in South Africa. Professor Turok is the sole surviving member of the original underground leadership structure of the South African Communist Party, which he joined in the late 1950s. After appearing to be allied to the principles of health, peace and social justice, Turok has recently voiced his support for the Treatment Action Campaign and called for the removal of the “…scourge of Rath.”
10. Dianne Kohler Barnard South African Democratic Alliance Spokesperson on Health and a well known radio journalist launched a tirade of personal abuse against Dr. Rath and the South African Health Minister Manto Tshabalala Msimang consisting of half-truths, fabrications and downright lies.
11. Professor Kader Asmal former South African Minister of Education and senior African National Congress MP has called the scientifically validated nutritional treatment of Aids “quackery”
12. Other politicians as well as national and international political bodies who in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
13. Members of the military who participated, or in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
In the pharmaceutical sector, the following companies are accused:
1. Pfizer Inc., the Chief Executive Officer Henry A. McKinnell, Ph.D., the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
2. Merck & Co., Inc., the Chief Executive Officer Richard T. Clark, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
3. GlaxoSmithKline PLC, the Chief Executive Officer Dr Jean-Pierre Garnier, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
4. Novartis AG, the Chief Executive Officer Dr Daniel Vasella, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
5. Amgen Inc., the Chief Executive Officer Kevin Sharer, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
6. Astra Zeneca, the Chief Executive Officer Sir Tom McKillop, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
7. Eli Lilly and Company, the Chief Executive Officer Sidney Taurel, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
8. Abbott Laboratories, the Chief Executive Officer Miles D. White, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
9. Other Pharmaceutical Executive Officers and Boards of Directors that maintain and promote the investment “business with disease” and other crimes and who in the course of further investigation will be found to have deliberately and systematically participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
In the petrochemical sector, the following corporations and their executives are accused:
1. ExxonMobil Corporation, its Chief Executive Officer Lee R. Raymond, the other Executives and its Board of Directors.
2. British Petroleum (BP), its Chief Executive Officer The Lord Browne of Madingley, FREng, the other Executives and its Board of Directors.
3. Chevron Corporation, its Chief Executive Officer David O’Reilly, the other Executives and its Board of Directors.
4. Other Petrochemical companiesExecutive Officers and Boards of Directors that benefit from the plunder and spoliation of the war of aggression against Iraq.
The financial groups behind these corporate multinationals:
1. The Rockefeller Financial Group and the members of the Rockefeller Family in benefiting from the crimes committed.
2. The Rothschild Group and all its members financially benefiting from these crimes.
3. The JP Morgan Group and all its members financially benefiting from these crimes.
4. J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, its Chief Executive Officer William B. Harrison Jr., the other Executives and its Board of Directors.
5. Other financial institutions their Executive Officers, Boards of Directors and shareholders and others who in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
Corporate lobbying & other interest groups:
1. The Trilateral Commission and its members, a body founded by David Rockefeller to coordinate the interests of this investment group in the three areas of the world, U.S.A., Europe and Japan - hence, the name “trilateral” - including all members of this commission individually who are found guilty of participating in these crimes or benefiting from them financially.
2. The Treatment Action Campaign a South African organization that is supported - among others - by the Rockefeller Foundation. It campaigns for the use of toxic anti-retroviral drugs for all AIDS sufferers. TAC chairperson Adurrazack (Zackie) Achmat is a vocal opponent of the South African government’s policy on AIDS treatment and anti-retroviral drugs. The TAC has been affirmed by the High Court of South Africa to be an organization that "organizes rented crowds for the drug industry" and "forces the government to spread disease and death among the people of South Africa."
3. The Treatment Action Campaign (see above). National Manager and spokesperson for the TAC in South Africa is Nathan Geffen, a teacher in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Cape Town.
4. Medicines Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders an international aid organization providing emergency medical assistance to populations in danger. The International Council of MSF/DWB is led by Dr. Rowan Gillies and advocates the use of anti-retroviral drugs as the primary treatment for people suffering AIDS in developing countries. MSF/DWB is a strong supporter of the Treatment Action Campaign.
5. The members of other corporate lobby and interest groups who in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
Members of the international media:
1. Axel Springer AG CEO Dr. Mathias Döpfner. Europe’s largest newspaper publisher with titles including Bild and Die Welt. Dr. Döpfner is also a member of the Supervisory Board of pharmaceutical company Schering AG, manufacturers of chemo-therapy drugs and (through a US subsidiary) Leukine a product that deals with the side-effects of the depletion of the immune system by such chemo-therapy drugs.
2. Axel Springer AG (see above) Chairman of the Supervisory Board Dr. Giuseppe Vita and until 2001, Chairman of the Executive Board of Schering AG. Dr. Vita now sits as the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Schering AG (see above).
3. Quackwatch website owned by Stephen Barrett, M.D., vice-president of the United States National Council Against Health Fraud and a peer-review panellist for several top medical journals. Dr. Barrett is charged with misleading the public and repeating unfounded allegations regarding natural remedies e.g. http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/rath.html
4. Independent News & Media PLC headed by Sir Anthony O’Reilly. Owners of the Cape Times, The Star, The Mercury and many other newspapers in South Africa that have consistently supported the pharmaceutical industry’s position on AIDS drugs; attacked the government of South Africa, Dr. Rath and the Dr. Rath Health Foundation for telling the truth about these drugs and misrepresented the facts of the case brought by the TAC against the Foundation.
5. Newtrust Company Botswana Ltd owned by Trevor Ncube . Majority shareholder of M & G Media, owners of the Mail & Guardian newspaper of South Africa. The Mail & Guardian has launched a series of attacks on Dr. Rath and the Dr. Rath Health Foundation after changing its mind over the publication of the Foundation’s public health alerts.
6. BDFM Publishers (Pty) Ltd headed by chairman Peter Joubert. Owners of the Business Day and Financial Mail newspapers of South Africa. Mr Joubert’s newspapers continually attack scientifically proven natural remedies and the work of Dr. Rath and the Dr. Rath Health Foundation, thereby endangering human lives through the publication of incorrect and inaccurate information.
7. PCM Publishers B.V. whose majority shareholders are Apax Partners an international venture capital firm. PCM publish the Algemeen Dagblad newspaper in the Netherlands, edited by animal activist Jan Bonjer. Algemeen Dagblad published incorrect and misleading information about Dr. Rath and the Dr. Rath Health Foundation.
8. Media24 owned by the Naspers Group Ltd. Media24, whose chairman Ton Vosloo is also non-executive chairman of Naspers, are the publishers of the News24 website, which repeated the false accusations made by ANC MP Ben Turok against Dr. Rath.
9. Guardian Media Group headed by chairman Paul Myners. Owners of the Guardian and Observer newspapers in the UK and the former owners of the Mail & Guardian newspaper in South Africa. GMG still retain a 10% ownership stake in the Mail & Guardian and regularly share content.
10. The Free Press Of Namibia (Pty) Ltd owners of The Namibian newspaper founded and edited by Gwen Lister
11. The Advertising Standards Authority of South Africa headed by Mervyn King. Set up and paid for by the marketing communications industry to “regulate advertising in the public interest” the ASASA has clearly failed in its duty to ensure the public receives accurate information.
12. All Executive Officers, Boards of Directors, Publishers, Editors, Journalists and others involved in the reporting of inaccurate and incorrect statements about natural health programs; blocking the dissemination of vital health information and promoting the use of toxic and dangerous pharmaceutical drugs.
Other groups and individuals:
1. UNAIDS the joint United Nations programme on HIV/AIDS whose Executive Director Dr. Peter Piot has stated that anyone who claims vitamins are a cure or treatment for Aids is a charlatan.
2. Dutch Union Against Quackery headed by Chairman C.N.M. Renckens accused the Heracles football club from Almelo, Netherlands of being tainted with inhuman suffering because of its sponsorship link with the Rath organization. more
3. Professor Hoosen ‘Jerry' Coovadia Head of the South African University of Natal's Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, has said mavericks, hypocrites and charlatans are trading on the misery of Aids. more
4. Dr Mamphela Ramphele co-chair of the Global Commission on International Migration and a Senior Advisor to World Bank president, James D. Wolfensohn told a South African AIDS conference that scientists should stand up to the denialists and profiteers bent on misleading the public. more
5. Professor Robin Wood Director of the Desmond Tutu HIV Centre, Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine, University of Cape Town has stated that “There is no published data anywhere in the world that vitamin supplements have anything like the impact of anti-retrovirals” more
6. Dr Nthato Motlana former personal physician to Nelson Mandela recently commented "To suggest that nutrition is enough to treat Aids is misleading. Tshabalala-Msimang sounds just like Matthias Rath, and someone needs to tell her this." more
7. Any other individual person, organization or body that in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
The individuals named should be indicted before the International Criminal Court on the basis of the valid grounds specified in this complaint.
The investigations into the individual responsibilities of the accused are to be taken up and continued by the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.
This complaint deals with the largest crimes ever committed in the course of human history. Every day that formal proceeding at the International Criminal Court against the accused are delayed, millions of people worldwide will pay with their lives and the world moves closer to the next world war. There must be no delay.
In this critical and historical situation I am bringing these crimes against humanity, these war crimes and crimes of aggression and of genocide to the attention of the prosecutor at the International Criminal Court and urge him to take immediate action to prevent further crimes and the ultimate disaster, a world war.
Every individual person, government, corporation or organization from anywhere in the world who has suffered from these crimes or wishes to terminate these crimes is called upon to join this complaint.
As the US Prosecutor in the Nuremberg War Tribunal against the executives of the chemical/petrochemical cartel IG Farben stated: “ If the crimes committed by the accused are not brought to the daylight and if they are not held accountable, they will do even more harm in the future.”
We call on every person and every Government in the world to unite behind the charges.
The time to act is now.
The Hague, Netherlands
14th June 2003
On behalf of the people of the world,
Matthias Rath, M.D.
You can download a copy of the entire complaint at the following link:
Dr Rath's website: www4.dr-rath-foundation.org